Dir. of Sales - SaaS Cloud Hosting
(SaaS, Enterprise, B2B, Business Development, AWS Cloud, Hosting)
Who We Are
We are Pagely, the pioneer and premium provider of Managed WordPress Hosting. For 10yrs we have been helping Enterprise, Higher Education and Media brands scale and secure their WordPress workloads in the cloud. Our culture is service-oriented and customer-centric.
You May Be
You are a high integrity and accountable SaaS sales leader and manager with a proven track record in new business development and closing Enterprise accounts. You have a habit of exceeding revenue targets and believe mentoring, training, and process are key to your overall team's success. You excel in prospecting and stakeholder discovery. You identify with the importance of building rapport, cultivating key relationships, and the data accuracy of your CRM.
What You’ll Do
- Strategize: You’ll develop and execute a strategy to close major accounts and opportunities by targeting and establishing relationships with key decision-makers (typically at the CIO and CMO level).
- Set and Hit Targets: You’ll present our solutions in a compelling way, allowing you to qualify and understand prospective opportunities so you can exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Mentor, Manage, and Report: You’ll serve as an exceptional leader and act as an advocate to drive the achievement of individual/team business and results-based growth targets. Develop sales goals and objectives including sales volume, compensation plans, playbooks, sales collateral, cost of sales, product profitability, and provide accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. Prepare and present reports to internal stakeholders.
- Land and Expand: Our existing and target clients are rarely “one and done”. You’ll work to uncover significant expansion opportunities through navigating the procurement and MSA process and periodic client consultations.
- Always Be Sourcing: You’ll prospect, qualify, and cultivate new revenue opportunities, channels, and partnerships.
- Some Travel: We are a fully remote company and our existing and future clients are all over the world. You understand the value of face-to-face interaction with key clients and prospects when presenting our solutions and building your pipeline.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS software and/or infrastructure products
- Direct field experience and extensive customer network within Enterprise, Fortune 1000, Public Sector, and large multi-divisional/multinational companies
- Strategic and tactical experience scaling companies from $10-20MM to beyond through multiple phases of growth.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Proven experience working closely with, or leading marketing initiatives
- Proven experience building and managing successful sales teams
- Strong ability to close sales, run accurate pipeline and forecast, manage CRM
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bonus if you have experience developing a channel sales program
- Competitive Salary/Bonus/Comp
- Healthcare coverage(Primary and Dependant)
- 401k + 4% Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote Work
- Stock Option Plan