Remote Customer Support Engineer at Pagely
To provide an exceptional support experience to our many enterprise clients.
- Handle incoming support requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Fully solve impressive problems in a tier-less support structure.
- Communicate across departments to solve client problems and document solutions for teammates.
- Meet deadlines critical to customer success.
- Excellent written communication
- Passion for research and continued development
- Creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Devoted communication to clients and team members
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to hold self and team members accountable
- Growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
- 3+ years of support experience (or educational and professional equivalent)
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Firm understanding of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- Will Put You Ahead:
- WordPress/web hosting experience
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/mySQL debugging experience
- Familiarity with JSON, YML, and/or Linux command line
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- The current priority is: second and third shift (MST)
Our goal at Pagely is to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. The merit of your work and the content of your character win the day. #EEO