About the Product Manager position
We are looking for an effective and capable Product Manager who will help facilitate and guide the success of our product line(s). You will work directly with our Software Engineering team and with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy to yield customer delight.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love as well as maintain a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and the management thereof. You should also have a keen eye for User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) and how they affect the success of a product.
Product Manager responsibilities are:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and update stakeholders on status while effectively managing expectations.
- Triage, discuss, and prioritize incoming tickets from other teams
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Organize product launches including working with marketing and documentation teams, executives, and other product management team members
- Writing/Disseminating the weekly team status updates
- Release management
- Act as an internal product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, coordinate with Marketing for external evangelism.
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Product Manager requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on as a Product Manager/Owner, or an Associate Product Manager/Owner, or SCRUM Master.
- Agile (SCRUM, PMI, etc) Professional Certification
- Thoughtful, organized, and opinionated problem solver that is process driven
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability of working effectively with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Background/Experience in software development (as a developer, scrum coach, or product role)
- Pagely is a Managed Web Hosting company, our core product is our scalable hosting platform on (built on AWS) and the various public and internal control panels/dashboards in use (React, PHP, GoLang).
- The company is fully remote - however, much of our Software Engineering team is based in Central Phoenix at Galvanize. 2-3 days per week in the office at Galvanize is expected.
- Full Benefits (HealthCare, 401k, PTO, Parental Leave), Full-Time in Phoenix, Arizona. Reports to CTO.