Are you an expert in the motivations and buying patterns of modern technology buyers? Do you have experience crafting simple & compelling messaging that will prompt buyers to engage with a SaaS offering? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Pagely is looking for a top performer to join our marketing team as our Product Marketing Manager. This individual will help define Pagely's value proposition and implement a SaaS-based marketing plan to grow our share of the WordPress hosting market. You will help equip our company with the message, methods and customer-centric approach to ensure a great buying and end-to-end customer experience throughout the entire SaaS lifecycle – from acquisition, to engagement and through retention.
Pagely moves quickly and remains on the cutting edge of WordPress technology, so you must have a technical understanding of enterprise content management, hosting, and working knowledge of the IT marketplace. We’re looking for someone who excels at asking questions, answering those questions through experimentation and learning new technologies, and who can clearly communicate complex technical solutions into simple, benefit-oriented terms that motivate buyers.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Pagely and our hosting solutions, developing both external (marketing communications) and internal (sales enablement) messaging and collateral
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product management, support, client success and professional services teams to launch and promote our solutions to both new and existing clients
- Provide market intelligence as the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; serve as the expert on our competition and how to squish them
- Help develop strategic marketing campaigns and programs (like ABM outreach), and execute to drive awareness, demand, revenue and customer satisfaction/retention
- Consult, collaborate with, and support our partners in promoting our WordPress hosting solution to their customers - matching their buyer personas and behaviors
- Nurture our community of potential customers, leads, clients and WordPress professionals on social media and other digital communities by engaging directly, curating content and helping us to grow our reach overall.
- Participate in select industry events and conferences to create additional brand exposure for Pagely
- 3+ years of technical product marketing, field marketing, business development or marketing management experience
- 3+ years’ work experience in high tech, Enterprise Content Management or related industry
- 3+ years’ experience working with WordPress
- Self-driven; able to work independently as well as within a distributed team
- Outgoing personality with a drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- Knowledge of current digital marketing best practices, including SEO, social media, email, etc., and graphic design concepts
- Experience in identifying target markets and buyers, with the ability to develop marketing campaigns that engage, inform & motivate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent presenter & evangelist; capable of presenting the vision, plan and results of marketing plans to stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Working knowledge of data analytics, including Google Analytics, Sheets, BI tools, etc.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems
- Ability to travel 10%